Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dear God, I need another miracle

I sit here thinking back to all the times you intervened and gave me a reprieve in my TN. There are many. 
Niagara Falls - It had been a long day and I was sure I wouldn't be able to eat dinner. We sent the kids into the restaurant and Bob prayed for me. Instantly the pain was gone. 
Healing Service - I knew You told me to go. We went. People prayed and for a year no pain.
Chiropractor - Night after night horrible pain. We went to a chiropractor. The next day the pain was minimal. 
Another prayer time at church and my prayer was lessened greatly.
You gave me a neurologist. 
Another year with out pain.
And You are always there in the midst of it. Holding me. Teaching me. Reminding me of the pain You went through for me. Often I wonder, is this what the thorns in your head felt like when they dug down deep. Or the nails in your hands and feet. I understand a little what You went through. Just a little. It makes me love You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment